Bandits Lacrosse Summer Camp
Bandits Lacrosse, Lake Forest’s local girls youth lacrosse program, now offers this Summer Lacrosse Camp. Our four-day lacrosse camp goal is to introduce your child to lacrosse through learning fundamental lacrosse skills and fun drills all within our culture of best effort, positivism, and fun. Fun is the most important part of our Bandit programs – if your child is having fun they will continue to grow and learn and develop a joy of lacrosse. Our Camp will also focus on building strength/coordination, balance, and fundamental athleticism – all necessary attributes to be successful in sports.
(Grades are for the 21-22 school year)
- 1st/2nd Grade June 6 -9 Mon-Thurs. 3:30PM – 4:30PM
- 3rd/4th Grade June 13-16 Mon-Thurs. 3:30PM – 5:00PM
- 5th/6th Grade June 13-16 Mon-Thurs. 4:00PM – 5:30PM
- * 7th/8th Grade June 20-23 Mon.-Thurs. 9:30AM – 11:00AM
- (Register for 7th/8th Bandits Summer Lacrosse on Bandits Registration Page)
Equipment needed: Girls lacrosse stick, protective eye goggles, & mouthguard
Please email if interested or with any questions!